[Axiom-developer] new hyperdoc changes -- Axiom main line changes

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] new hyperdoc changes -- Axiom main line changes
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:05:00 -0500

Alfredo,

The next newhyper.pamphlet no longer contains http.lisp or axserver.spad
as these have been merged into the main line.

It contains links to Arthur's xhtml Jenks book.
It contains Alasdair's Cryto lab notes.

I'll be checking in the latest version to doyen shortly.

I'm about to make this "live" in the main line distribution as soon as
I finish fleshing out the old existing hyperdoc pages and figure out
how to hook it to the )hd command.