Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Installation directory

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Installation directory
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:22:41 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, root wrote:

| I only made one request when you forked Axiom. I asked
| that, as a professional courtesy, you please use your
| own project name.

It is called OpenAxiom.  When you starts OpenAxiom-1.1.0-xxx
it says

             OpenAxiom: The Open Scientific Computation Platform
                     Version: OpenAxiom 1.1.0-2007-12-15
              Built on Saturday December 15, 2007 at 16:54:27
   Issue )copyright to view copyright notices.
   Issue )summary for a summary of useful system commands.
   Issue )quit to leave OpenAxiom and return to shell.

-- Gaby