Re: a meta name for axiom, open.axiom, fricas. was: Re: [Axiom-developer

From: root
Subject: Re: a meta name for axiom, open.axiom, fricas. was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [#55] Axiom doesn't run on Windows
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:45:11 -0500

> There are no directory name clashes. I run all three side-by-side at

When doing "install" I believe that all three systems use "axiom" as
the name of the execution script. Thus, OpenAxiom and Fricas (despite
ALSO creating the fricas script) are destroying the average user's
ability to install all three systems.

You know this. You understood the email exchange between Gaby and I.
Are you also in active denial?