[Axiom-developer] QED.

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] QED.
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:10:07 -0500

> Tim, at this point, you have emptied any credibility point that may be
> left.

Not to worry, old chap, there is balance in the universe as your
credibility with me has risen quite likely as much as mine has
fallen with you. You provided exactly the piece of information
I was seeking, which proves my point. Thank you and QED.

After step 3.b., your should have a script called `axiom', in
/usr/local/bin or /banana/space/bin or /whichever/prefix/you/used/bin,
ready for your.  Just type in

    axiom

in the shell.