[Axiom-developer] Nice Fixes! Another go on IssueTracker

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Nice Fixes! Another go on IssueTracker
Date: 19 Jan 2008 10:37:54 +0100

see subject,

there remain 114 open items in categories Axiom
Compiler/Library/Interpreter/Documentation/User Interface, not counting
wishlist items.

Sorting by Category, one sees immediately a few bugs, namely #149, 145, 129,
36, 321, 320 which should probably be "fixed in FriCAS" (and maybe elsewhere
too).  There are other dubious ones: 204, 203, 232, 157, 330, 75, 57.

What should we do with the bugs in Axiom on Windows and Axiom On Linux that
only affect the original axiom?  Or, do they affect OpenAxiom, too?  I cannot
tell.

I'd really like to reduce the number of open bugs, because

* it is then easier to find the real issues, but also

* it gives users the (correct) impression that axiom is being worked on.

Martin