Re: [Axiom-developer] aldor/axiom interoperability

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] aldor/axiom interoperability
Date: 15 Mar 2008 19:53:37 +0100

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> > And how come I cannot get any aldor to work together with
> > my fricas currently?  I'm a little desperate.
> >

> I don't know. Perhaps you can report what problems you find so that
> other people can try to help.

I reported them just a few mails ago:

http://groups.google.at/group/fricas-devel/msg/83992b708f7e549e

I'd be grateful if somebody could post an *exact* setup that works - especially
with friCAS, i.e.:

  FriCAS rev XXX
  Aldor version 1.0.2/1.0.3/1.1.0/rev xxx
  aldor_src2.tgz / aldor_src3.tgz

so I can try to reproduce it on my system, and see what broke it.  I'd prefer
one of the binary release version of Aldor, in fact.

many thanks,

Martin