[Axiom-developer] Axiom Abbreviated Category and Domain graph

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Abbreviated Category and Domain graph
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:28:01 -0500

For a small subset of the algebra and showing only the abbreviations
I have created a test page. To see the page you'll need a rather new
copy of the browser. Go to:

<http://daly.axiom-developer.org/dotabb.html>

The blue rectangles are categories, the yellow rectangles are domains.

I'm building the complete graph of the algebra, both in abbreviated
form and full text form. The graphs will be available in the new firefox
browser front end. The plan is to key the algebra documentation to the
graphs, assuming I can figure out how to hot-spot the graph.