[Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom installation on Vector linux

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom installation on Vector linux
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:23:36 -0500

Rob,

I've fixed the problem.
I put the vector platform and the binary on the binary download page:

http://axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/download.html

Now that I've built a vector linux machine for it I'll post a new
version with each Axiom release (every 2 months).

The fix has to go thru a large number of steps, including testing on
the other platforms I support, so the source won't show up for a while
yet. It will certainly be part of the next release.

Assuming you've unpacked it and put it into /usr/local/axiom you would
then do:

export AXIOM=/usr/local/axiom/mnt/vector
export PATH=$AXIOM/bin:$PATH
axiom

Let me know if there are any other problems.