[Axiom-developer] Re: Debian ports

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Debian ports
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:48:46 -0500

Greetings!

Odd thing is, if I go into int/interp, fireup
../../obj/linux/bin/lisp, and execute

(progn
                        (setq si::*collect-binary-modules* t)
                        (setq x si::*system-directory*)
                        (load "../../obj/linux/interp/makeint.lisp")
                        (setq si::*system-directory* x)
                        (unintern (quote x))
                        (compiler::link
                                (remove-duplicates si::*binary-modules* :test
(quote equal) :from-end t)
                                "interpsys"
                                (format nil "
                                        (let ((si::*load-path* (cons ~S
si::*load-path*))
                                             (si::*load-types* ~S))
                                                (compiler::emit-fn t))
                                         (setq si::*collect-binary-modules* t)
                                         (setq x si::*system-directory*)
                                         (load
\"../../obj/linux/interp/makeint.lisp\")
                                         (setq si::*system-directory* x)
                                         (unintern (quote x))
                                         (when si::*binary-modules*
                                                (error (apply (quote
concatenate) (quote string) \"Binary module load error: \"
si::*binary-modules*)))
                                        (setq si::collect-binary-modules* nil
si::*binary-modules* nil)
                                        (gbc t)
                                        (fmakunbound (quote si::sgc-on))(when
(fboundp (quote si::sgc-on)) (si::sgc-on t))
                                        (setq compiler::*default-system-p* t)
                                " si::*system-directory* (quote (list ".lsp")))
                        "../../obj/linux/lib/sockio-c.o
../../obj/linux/lib/cfuns-c.o ../../obj/linux/lib/libspad.a"
                        nil))

I get a perfectly fine interpsys which will finish the build, with no
exposed.o loaded at all.  Yes this same command in the
src/interp/Makefile.pamphlet autoloads exposed.o 3 times.
Puzzled.....

Take care,