Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Source from github

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Source from github
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:05:46 -0400

Yes, there are some "normal" failures from regression testing.
Some of the tests have random components.
I plan to move random-failing tests into their own testset.

John Briggs wrote:
 I am trying to compile axiom using the source files from github.
I have set the environment variables correctly using the generic path ...../axiom/mnt/linux. Because I am using the Xorg environment I had to recompile my libXpm to give me the static library libXpm.a and I modified Makefile.pamphlet to put the libXpm path to /usr/lib.

The source code seems to compile correctly but I get Failures during the regression testing. Is this normal?

Regards

John