Re: [Axiom-developer] Index entries for "eq?"

From: daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Index entries for "eq?"
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:46:23 -0400

I have been contemplating writing special case latex macros
that supply unambiguous parsings of the input expressions,
such as
\integrate{0}{\infty}{\sin{x}}{x}
which are essentially just the Axiom input parameters
written in custom latex. This would allow direct generation
of both the Axiom input and the .dvi output.

Tim