Re: [Axiom-developer] [fricas-devel] Re: icons

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [fricas-devel] Re: icons
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:45:37 -0400

I think Gene has a good point also indirectly observed by Gaby: Most of the proposals so far may not represent the actual intention of the web site - even if FriCAS is the project which is hosting the site.

In the past when trying to refer to any of the original Axiom project, FriCAS or OpenAxiom in a neutral way we have sometimes used the word

  PanAxiom

Perhaps some variant of this that might work. I just added #6 at

  http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/FriCASIcon

which incorporates all three names.

Bill.