Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:29:44 +0100 (CET)

What about the attached script?
It's developed with FriCAS, but would that work with AXIOM?

For simplicity, instead of axDomain, my script outputs axdomains.
That's easily fixable by introducing a third parameter to the keywords
shell function.

Ralph, thanks for the script.
If I got it right, I should call it as

./keywords.sh axiom

If it is like so, then unluckly it doesn't work with axiom: it produces four empty files.

In any case, I updated the files: I added syntax for system commands too and I added instructions to create owns command syntax files. Required user intervention is very limited and straightforward and I think that trying to eliminate it completely can be not worth of and, also, not completely deterministic, given the "garbage" in output spool files.

The operations.vim doesn't quite match. There are some places where in
your original file you have something like \M~=\m. Since I don't use
vim, I don't understand the differences.

The \M stuff (which today I slightly modified) is somewhat necessary due to vim handling of regexps, to have a precise control of them regardless of users' settings.

Regards

Fabio