Re: [Axiom-developer] Bernoulli puzzle

From: Raymond Rogers
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Bernoulli puzzle
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:46:25 -0400

Tim,
Attached is what I meant by strict matrix equivalence. Thus a property expressed in terms of the coefficient array for one normalized Orthogonal Polynomial has a corresponding property for all the
normalized Orthogonal Polynomials.
This is just a side-effect of the technique. The real part for generating functions is that things like Appell sequence Orthogonal Polynomials coefficient arrays can be obtained by replacing t in:
g(x,t)=sum(a_0(x)t^0,a_1(x)t^1 ....a_n(x)t^n  ..)
with the creation matrix   t'.
g(x,t')
directly.
The other sequences Associated and Sheffer have very similar processes.

Ray