Re: [Axiom-developer] QED Manifesto and Symbolic Algebra

From: Eugene Surowitz
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] QED Manifesto and Symbolic Algebra
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 17:39:01 -0500

Tim:

The notion of a "set of measure zero" could just
be hiding the fact that they just don't know what it is ;)

On to something less humorous:

I am about to up grade my primary system to a MAC device
with Windows 10 and Linux as alternate boots.
This is part of a project I've been contemplating
to try to develop a "dual" to AXIOM that would capture the
experience of a "developer" who tries to build a system
from scratch.  "Build" means taking the algebra code
and compiling each component, one by one, until a full
AXIOM system has achieved.

Gene