calendula-devel

Re: [Calendula-devel] GNU now

From: Bob Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Calendula-devel] GNU now
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:38:19 -0600

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 08:58  AM, address@hidden wrote:

I'm also going to contact a few NFP's that I know of. A boilerplate letter or mail that we could send out might be a nice idea. Also, a database or mailing list of NFP's who are willing to give us feedback semi-regularly might be a
nice idea.

Hi!

If you don't know about ebase, and in particular, ebase enterprise, you may want to check out http://ebaseenterprise.sourceforge.net There's a white paper, mailing list (about 150 nonprofit developers participating), schema (from the current version of ebase), overview PowerPoint, and a .gif of a simple ebase2 ER diagram.

The community that's built up around ebase may be a good starting point for your inquiries.

bob

B O B S C H M I T T http://www.groundspring.org
Director, ebaseĀ® Development
Groundspring.org

    DonateNow: Accept credit card donations through your website
    EmailNow: Send eNewsletters and communicate with supporters
    ebaseĀ®: Manage stakeholder relationships: http://www.ebase.org

Voice: 406.442.3687 Email: address@hidden
38 S Last Chance Gulch #2
Helena, Montana,  59601
USA
"Change cannot be engineered, it has to be grown." - George Kenan