chicken-announce

[Chicken-announce] egg: minissh

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: [Chicken-announce] egg: minissh
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 01:55:36 +0200

Hi guys!

I would like to release my minissh egg for CHICKEN 4 and CHICKEN 5:

https://github.com/kristianlm/chicken-minissh/raw/master/minissh.4.release-info
https://github.com/kristianlm/chicken-minissh/raw/master/minissh.5.release-info

It's not quite SSH2 compliant, but it works against openssh client and servers. All ciphers with the exception of chacha20 (which is embedded in the egg), come from Thomas' tweetnacl egg. Some of you may find the REPL example interesting: https://github.com/kristianlm/chicken-minissh/blob/master/examples/server-repl.scm

K.