cinvoke-dev

RE: [cinvoke-dev] Kite support for C/Invoke and other things

From: Will Weisser
Subject: RE: [cinvoke-dev] Kite support for C/Invoke and other things
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:52:51 -0700

Awesome! I hope it works well for you.

I restarted the svn daemon on that shell machine, so it's up now.  There
are a few minor changes in the svn code, but they are in the Lua and
Java bindings, not the main library, so they won't affect you.  It's
probably good you have your own svn copy since my svn server is so
flakey.

If I have time tonight I'll examine/integrate your patch and update the
web site with a link to your project.

Thanks,

        -W.W.