classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API
Date: 22 Apr 2002 00:27:26 +0200

Hi Nic,

On Sun, 2002-04-21 at 23:46, Nic Ferrier wrote:

> If I have forgotten anybody please let me know as I will make up an
> AUTHORS file before release.

Thanks for going forward with this. It has really been years since I
played with the servlet stuff. Some of the people that have helped in
the past can be found in the old, old ChangeLog file that Paul used.
I have attached it to this mail. If you want to add a THANKS file it
should probably contain at least the following people (extracted from
that file):

Paul Siegmann <address@hidden>
Nic Ferrier <address@hidden>
YAMAGUCHI Yuji <address@hidden>