classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Merging gnujaxp and libxmlj

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Merging gnujaxp and libxmlj
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:43:27 +0100

Hi all, Hi Chris,

I'd like to merge the libxmlj and gnujaxp code. I cannot build the whole
thing at the moment as I do not clearly understand the autoHell at the
moment ;)

But I'd like to get all the source code so everyone can work on the same
module.

I also plan to add a ChangeLog file to gnujaxp (yes, there is not at the
moment!)

Any comments and help is appreciate.

Cheers,

--