classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] [support #RZD-15914-757]: Document

From: Abacast Support
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] [support #RZD-15914-757]: Document
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:55:15 -0800

Thank you for contacting our Support Center.

Your issue "Document" has been assigned Ticket# [RZD-15914-757].  Replying to
this message will append your reply to the ticket, and send mail to the support
owner of this ticket.

If you haven't already done so, please check out our public knowledgebase at
http://support.abacast.com for solutions to more common problems.

For faster service, please confirm your email address by clicking the link
below.

http://support.abacast.com/verify.php?tid=RZD-15914-757

Our normal business hours are -

Sun: Closed
Mon: 8:00a - 5:00p PST
Tue: 8:00a - 5:00p PST
Wed: 8:00a - 5:00p PST
Thu: 8:00a - 5:00p PST
Fri: 8:00a - 5:00p PST
Sat: Closed

An Abacast Support representive will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Thank you,
The Abacast Support Team