classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Bug in JAF 1.1 (ObjectDataContentHandler)

From: Archit Shah
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Bug in JAF 1.1 (ObjectDataContentHandler)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:54:51 -0400

Archit Shah wrote:
I'm not sure if the current release contains this fix, but this bug was fixed in CVS a while back. Maybe we can get this fix into 1.0.x branch as well?

Nevermind. The 1.0.x branch does not need this fix. The method reads:

public void writeTo(Object object, String mimeType, OutputStream out)
        throws IOException
    {
        if (dch != null)
            dch.writeTo(object, mimeType, out);
        else
throw new UnsupportedDataTypeException("no object DCH for MIME type
" + mimeType);
    }