classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] AElfred2 conformance valid-not-sa-22

From: David Brownell
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] AElfred2 conformance valid-not-sa-22
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:30:04 -0800

When you say "did not pass", what do you mean?  That test
case is actually invalid...

The most current classification of the XML conformance tests
is at http://xmlconf.sourceforge.net in CVS, module xml/suite.
That's more correct than what's (still) on the OASIS/NIST site,
since the OASIS/NIST team hasn't really been actively fixing
bugs reported in that suite.

There, you'll see that the xmltest/xmltest.xml classification of
that test says that it's _invalid" because it violates a VC:  the
"Proper Conditional Section/PE Nesting" VC, added in some
easily-overlooked erratum.  (Maybe after the 2nd ed REC?)

I thought that AELfred2 actually implemented that VC now... :)

- Dave