classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:48:13 +0200 (CEST)

address@hidden wrote:

> If you go back through the archives you'll find a bug that I spotted
> (some time over the last 3 months). I've been meaning to fix it for
> ages.

Is this this mail?
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/classpathx-xml/2002-May/000125.html

If you still have the files, can you send me the class you did use
for parsing the document and the document? If not, I'll base
investigations on the email.

> There are several other issues:
>
> - build issues
> in the ftp dir there's a demonstrationm of the build using the GNU
> automakejar script. This needs to be plugged into the main module.
>
> I'm not sure how well we build with GCJ yet.

I'll see after the first task.

> - we don't have an XSLT implementation yet.  It would be nice to
> have one. Maybe as a wrapper around libxslt. Given that, it would be
> nice to have an alternative xml wrapper around libxml.

I saw your mails but don't know anything about JNI and CNI. I'll try
to fix the first two tasks and then see what I can do with this.

> Several people have come and offered help but never seem to get
> anywhere... If you get stuck for any reason send mail to the
> list. Those of us who have been involved will _try_ to help you
> hack.

Thank you for your welcome. I'll tell the list if I stop working on
something for any (good) raison.

-- arnaud :: http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/