classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution

From: Jeff Rafter
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:02:56 -0500

Just thought I would add a welcome as well. I am not sure if all of the
latest SAX options are supported in AElfred but this may be a place to do
some work as well. I also sent a mail about the use of the new error labels
in the SAXException and SAXParseException. I haven't continued the work I
had started as there were time constraints I ran into. Also, I am not sure
if the latest build support the new isDecalred. Does it?

All the same, welcome to the project!

Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting