Re: dd SIGUSR1 race

From: Federico Simoncelli
Subject: Re: dd SIGUSR1 race
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:39:06 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

I'll try to investigate if I can easily use sigusr1 with your new patch,
meanwhile I came up with a patch adding status=progress.

It's a simple draft and I am open to hear all comments about it,
especially on what's the format to report the progress.

For example qemu-img uses '\r' so that the output is always on the same
line.

Patch in attachment.

--
Federico