Several changes made to fts.c in Gnulib

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Several changes made to fts.c in Gnulib
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 02:16:30 -0700

I found some subtle bugs in Gnulib fts.c, and created a test case that reliably fails in reiserfs due to confusion with st_nlink. I added this test case to Gnulib and fixed the bugs I found. As far as I can see, the only problems that should affect findutils and coreutils are minor performance problems. However, I thought I'd send out some email as a heads-up, because the code is reasonably subtle and I may have introduced some bugs.

Here are the patches I installed:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/commit/?id=b7363b496caf60600eefa0a5f2d37f77a5dee606

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/commit/?id=9c7ef4eef9540a0a762c4781d7ed5a1b8623e59b

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/commit/?id=f7eb1b99e30517fc50c130cdecec24059a1b7c4f