cybop-developers

[cybop-developers] Task Idea Summary Enrico

From: Christian Heller
Subject: [cybop-developers] Task Idea Summary Enrico
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 20:24:10 +0100

Hi Enrico,

while thinking about the project, I could identify two more tasks.

Actually, I had sent them to Edson Silva <address@hidden>
a Brasilian guy who is member since autumn 2016 and on this list,
but he doesn't seem to have time right now.

One is a very easy task, just adapting string constant values.
The other is a socket problem I have, that needs to be solved.
See the following two emails for details.

- Implementing Test Units (lower priority, perhaps at the end)
- Adapt String Constants (easy assembly line work)
- Socket and Web Server (more advanced problem)

Perhaps you want to add these issues to your todo list?

I don't hope to "overload" you :) and will be silent for a while.
Take your time, step by step. Ask me back on any questions.

Thanks and best regards to Japan
Christian