cybop-developers

Re: [cybop-developers] Preparation of release 0.19.0

From: Christian Heller
Subject: Re: [cybop-developers] Preparation of release 0.19.0
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:43:41 +0200

Hi Enrico,

[..]
> You can find the script at build/cmake/adjustcopyright.py
> The script will do exactly the same as the prepare_release.sh, but with some
> small but very practicable differences. Here are the differences

Thanks for integrating this! I've already used it :)
No problem with Python.

> Should the python file get a copyright-entry to? Then we have to add python
> files to the algorithm (easily add the .py extension to the
> fileFilterExtension-Array).
> Maybe it would be better to work with some black list, rather than to use a
> white list? Maybe there are other files without the extensions which have
> copyright information?

Feel free to add further suffixes, if it makes sense.
Hm, I am careful and prefer to use a whitelist.

But if you'd like to invest the time and do a search for other files
with copyright info, then you might switch to using a blacklist
after having verified that no files are destroyed.

> Something else, unfortunately due to the massive changes on cyboi (incredible
> work!), i can not build it anymore, because the tests are not compilable
> anymore.
> I wonder why you don’t have this kind of issue? Here what happens if i try to
> execute the build.

I tried to fix these. The make seems to compile the tests now.

Regards,
Christian