Ossia Staff Accidentals

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Ossia Staff Accidentals
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:30:14 +0100

Hi Richard
this happened in a rather bigger score but the attached shows the principle
(I am not totally familiar with Ossia staves but I assumed that having picked up the key from the main staff they would behave in the same way)

As you can see a scale of G with a (hamfisted) Ossia a third above shows F# normally in the main staff but as accidentals in the Ossia. And I cannot force a key signature change in the Ossia (only) to try to rectify it.
I can add a normal staff of course!
Best wishes
Joe