[bug #61149] in windows 10, space above top display staff keeps increasi

From: Dominic Shann
Subject: [bug #61149] in windows 10, space above top display staff keeps increasing
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:23:22 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #61149 (project denemo):

The issue seems to be fixed for space above the top staff, but it can also be
a problem for space below the bottom staff. If for some reason I accidentally
scroll down too far below the bottom staff, or I accidentally click on the
octave down key, then it creates more space below the bottom staff, which then
stops me making the window just big enough to accomodate the staffs, which is
an issue as I have limited space. If you can make it forget the extra space
below the bottom staff when you scroll back up again, that would be great.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61149>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/