Crackling sound when changing Slowdown slider in Playback Control

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Crackling sound when changing Slowdown slider in Playback Control
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 19:18:42 +0300

Hi,
(Listen to the attached .mp3) When I change the Slowdown value in the
Playback Control (in this case to 1,2) I get this crackling sound. At
speed = 1 everything works fine. I thought the slider would change the
BPM but it seems it tries to stretch the audio in real-time, am I
right?
Thank you in advance for your help,
Lib