[bug #62967] File crashing denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [bug #62967] File crashing denemo
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 13:17:41 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #62967 (project denemo):

You wrote:

- so now I had "filecrashingdenemo2". Then I tried to change the initial time
signature to 6/4 and denemo crashed (by crashed I mean stopped responding to
my input). The auto-saved file is "filecrashingdenemo3".

I've tried the same thing without any hanging up. If you repeat the operation
does it happen consistently for you?
(I'm thinking you are suffering random crashes ...)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62967>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/