Thank you for the swing !!!

From: Bric
Subject: Thank you for the swing !!!
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 10:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Richard and everyone

After a long creative hiatus (pandemic, wars, and other cataclysms) I am making
another attempt at a comeback, and just took a good look at the latest denemo
version... Was ecstatic to discover it now has swing playback!

Hooray!  Thank you, Richard.  For me that was a big missing component, and now
this application has all the superpowers for transcribers and composers.

(I do have a feature wish list still, but those features are mostly for
convenience, to optimize the UI for production speed. I may post some here
later after making sure they don't already exist, and are just not known to me
for lack of deeper exploration)