Re: libfluidsynth2 dependency

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: libfluidsynth2 dependency
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:22:28 +0100

Hi,

Regarding the build dependencies, if you want to include JACK support,
you can choose between JACK 1 and JACK 2. If you want JACK 2, you can
install libjack-jack2-dev instead of libjack-dev (which is for JACK 1).
Then it doesn't want to remove jack2.

Regarding the Debian package, did you try to install the missing
dependency via apt
sudo apt install libfluidsynth2

Andreas