Re: Missing Start repeat.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Missing Start repeat.
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 17:48:24 +0100

On Sat, 2023-08-19 at 09:19 -0700, Kenneth Wolcott wrote:
> Hi Joe and Richard;
>
>   I don't use Denemo...
>
>   In lilypond, I'd use "\partial 2" to solve this problem.

well, I can only guess that it will not solve Joe's problem - I presume
the file as Joe published it typesets correctly for you (?). It
typesets correctly using LilyPond 2.22 and 2.24,

The reason Denemo generates \partial 256*128 is that it is easier to
generate algorithmically, using 1/128th notes as a small enough note
size to build up larger durations like the 1/2 note needed here.

Richard