Re: glissandi control

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: glissandi control
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 16:15:33 -0700

I have inserted the proper command in Lilypond using Frescobaldi, which is:

glissandoSkipOn = {

  \override NoteColumn.glissando-skip = ##t

  \hide NoteHead

  \override NoteHead.no-ledgers = ##t

}

glissandoSkipOff = {

  \revert NoteColumn.glissando-skip

  \undo \hide NoteHead

  \revert NoteHead.no-ledgers

}

Is it possible to input this in Denemo? My guess is this should be somewhere in the Score block.