Re: [directory-discuss] Meetings page has wrong time info

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Meetings page has wrong time info
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:46:57 -0500

On 11/30/2015 08:29 PM, John Sullivan wrote:
> https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Meetings says
> EDT -- should be EST.

I guess since we always meet at noon we can just say ET as that is now
an acceptable convention. I updated the line to read: "12pm to 3pm ET
(17:00 to 20:00 UTC)"

> Please also clarify that the notes that are listed don't represent all
> the meetings that have occurred; only some of them.

Yes. Hopefully others can help to make more of these pages. I added a
note that it is something we just do occasionally but it'd be great if
we could do it consistently.

--
Joshua Gay
Licensing & Compliance Manager  <http://www.fsf.org/licensing>