[Discuss-gnuradio] Filters

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filters
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:55:34 -0500

I'm working on implementing a de-dispersion filter for my pulsar receiver, and I need some expert input.

The Swinburne library includes a function, dedisp_init(), which produces the frequency response of the Inter-Stellar Medium, the outputs are suitable for use in discreet convolution in the frequency
 domain.

How do I translate that into something useful for an FIR filter?