Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] More CVS updates to usrp and gr-usrp

From: sudhakar kanuri
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] More CVS updates to usrp and gr-usrp
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:16:16 -0800 (PST)

I am able to build correctly after updating the usrp directory.Thanks

Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 11:59:57PM -0800, sudhakar kanuri wrote:
> yes.I followed the the procedure described for CVS
> build.I did the following today.
> 1.I updated my current build directory from CVS and
> seen this problem during build.
> 2.I downloaded complete source tree in to new
> directory and the problem is still present.
>
> sudhakar

I have just successfully built everything twice from a fresh checkout,
once as a "developer checkout" and the second time as an "anonymous
checkout". Both of these worked fine for me.

The only thing I can think of is that we were getting burned by
sourceforge's possibly delayed mirroring from the developer CVS tree
into the publicly viewable CVS tree. This could have resulted in a
stale version of usrp.

Also, some had reported a problem in usrp/fpga/rbf about can't
stat 'rev?/std_2rxhb_2tx.rbf'. In that case you need to be sure to
use the -d option on your cvs update. It creates new directories.

$ cd gr-build/usrp
$ cvs -q up -dP

If anyone is still having problems after updating usrp (again), please
let me know.

Eric