[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP connector - male SMA/female F adapter availabili

From: J. Patrick Bedell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP connector - male SMA/female F adapter availability?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:54:41 -0800

Hello,
   I have a USRP1 with BasicRX and BasicTX daughterboards, which has
female SMA connectors on the front of the box.
   Not finding antennas with native SMA connectors, I would like to
use a GE 24731 VHF/UHF/FM antenna which has (I believe) a male F
connector.
   Can anyone recommend a source for the female F/male SMA adapter
that I believe I need?
   Thanks very much!

   J. Patrick Bedell