[Discuss-gnuradio] Description(more information) about XCVR2450 Daughter

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Description(more information) about XCVR2450 Daughterboard
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:52:28 +0100

Dear: Matt Ettus and all,

 There is much information about other daughterboards; but, i cannot get
anything about XCVR2450.Because of this, I am really stuck for long
time.

 So, Where can i get detailed information about this board? Or
Could you Please give me answers for the ff questions about XCVR2450
Daughterboard?

1. Is it Direct downconversion board like RFX2400? if not how it works?
2. For the PLL based frequency synthesizer,does it use its own clock or
the USRP clock? If I syncronize two USRPs to use same clock(as slave and
master), will the XCVR daughterboards attached to each be coherent in
phase and frequency?
3. Where can i get the procedure for syncronizing two XCVR2450 boards,
like the ones shown in
http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRPClockingNotes for other boards.
4. Are there schematics(PCB)for these board like the one shown in
usrp-hw for other boards ?

Thank you so much!

Bruhtesfa