Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Overrun when there shouldn't be

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Overrun when there shouldn't be
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:26:09 -0800

Chris Stankevitz wrote:
> Question: Why would 2 channels at 4MHz overrun while 1 channel at 8MHz
> not overrun?

Fantastic news (for me): this problem does not occur in gnuradio 3.0.2

I thought to try an older version of gnuradio after I made the
realization (with the help of a coworker) that my overrun problems are
worse today than they were a year ago.

FYI, my application is a dual channel GPS receiver which demands no
overruns.

I'd love to help find the source of the problem in newer versions of
gnuradio... if anyone has any tests you'd like run, let me know.

Chris