Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN downtime

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN downtime
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:12:22 -0500

George Nychis wrote:
Hi all,

CGRAN will likely be down for several hours today while we work on assigning it its own IP address and updating its SSL certificate.

CGRAN is back up and running now. We are using IP-based virtual hosting on the base machine to better separate.

Due to this, I could make our base SVN URL:
https://www.cgran.org/

...instead of:
https://www.cgran.org/cgran/

But, this would mean that everyone would need to re-checkout anything outstanding. I think our biggest user set is DttSP. Bob, Frank?

Open to suggestions.

Thanks!
George