Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: CGRAN downtime

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: CGRAN downtime
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:20:49 -0500

Josh Blum wrote:
Most certificate authorities seem to participate in "highway robbery". I recommend godaddy certificates, $30 per year. -Josh

hmmm... I think that someone once offered to supply us with a certificate, but I can't find the e-mail now. If you did, or someone else wants to donate one, I would appreciate it :)

- George