Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 &DBSRX testing

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 &DBSRX testing
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:08:07 -0800

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 06:16:28AM -0800, RH200 wrote:

> We have got a new USRP2 and TVRX and DBSRX recievers. Though the system seems
> to work when the TVRX daughter board is installed using the USRP2 fft
> script, it does not seem to work with the DBSRX board installed.
>
> That is there seems to be just noise coming in regardless of what frequency
> or bandwidth setting you are using. Does any one know of any special tricks
> when using the DBSRX board?
>

> Regards

Attention everybody!

When asking questions, it _really helps us help you_ if you tell us
some basic information about your situation.  At a minimum, tell us
what version of GNU Radio you are running: tarball (which one) or
trunk (which rev), your OS/version/distribution and architecture.

In your specific case, which firmware are you running?  Did you build
it from source, or did you download it?  Off the top of my head, I'm
not sure when the support for the DBSRX went into the trunk, but it's
there.

What daughterboard_id does usrp2_fft report?

Eric