[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Maximum value of samples

From: Markus Feldmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Maximum value of samples
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:23:33 +0100

Firas Abbas schrieb:
Hi,

From: Sebastiaan Heunis <address@hidden>

Can anyone please suggest a setup that I can use to test
the maximum value of samples?
Sebastiaan

The quickest way is to run grc, connect usrp to number sink and run the graph.

I tried the Number Think, but does it show the current values or the
maximum values ?

I noticed that the values differ from the values shown in the FFT Plot.
How to interprete the values in the Number Sink ?

In the FFT-Plot it is used dBFS as i think.
Josh Blum:
"USRP values are signed 16 bit values, so ± 32768 range."

How can i compare the value from my FFT-Plot with this value ?

Regards Markus