RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] extract timestamp data

From: Cocuzzo, Daniel C.
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] extract timestamp data
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:53:24 -0400

Thanks for the guidance here. I'd actually like to save timestamps to a file, along with data - it sounds like this would require not only a custom copy handler but also a custom source block to pass the timestamp up to the flow graph. Am I on the right track here?

I'm not sure I totally understand the interactions of the low-level code, is there any further documentation for that?

Thanks,
Dan