[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in Installing gnuradio-3.2_Please help

From: Somya Ajmera
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in Installing gnuradio-3.2_Please help
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi , I am facing a problem in installing gnuradio-3.2. I was able to install gnuradio-3.1.3 properly but when I tried to install this  newer version on the top of the older version, maximum of the packages are not getting configured including gnuradio-core and usrp.

When I started installing this newer version I faced the same problem with the major packages, then one of my friend suggested to add the library path for some missing packages (mainly gsl-which was already installed on my system but the configure script was not able to detect it) and then by doing that I was able to get maximum of them configured and then I did the usual make, make check and make install. After that when I tried to run grc I got the following error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/grc", line 25, in <module>
    from gnuradio.grc.platforms.base.Constants import VERSION
ImportError: No module named grc.platforms.base.Constants
address@hidden gnuradio]#

 I also tried by setting the path for Python, but was not able to get it over. but I was able to run any other python example namely the audio_tone one.Then I again tried to configure the newer version without adding any library path but faced the same problem with the packages.

I am attaching the log ./configure file for the reference (open it with word pad). I am a newbie to Linux and to gnuradio. I would really appreciate if anybody can help me regarding this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Somya Ajmera

New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!