Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:03:17 -0400

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 9:08 AM, mayur sarode <address@hidden> wrote:

I am working on a USRP project.Can you help me with a problem that iam stuck
in for a long time.

usrp_prims.cc:244: internal error!

More information about your configuration would help, in particular
the version of libusb you have installed, but also, the usual OS, GNU
Radio version, and installation method.

The error results from getting an unexpected value from opening the
USB port via libusb.  It may be caused by in incompatible version.

I think he said this was a Fedora 8 box. My Fedora 8 box has libusb-0.1.12.

On a related note, does anyone know why the usrp code has to look at value obtained from the internals of libusb? With libusb-1, this value is no longer accessible.

Philip